- Applications/components/web services are published on the eGov AppStore through a Workflow.
- Contributor - Only registered users (contributors) can contribute applications/ components/ web services/ mobile app in eGov AppStore.
- Validator - The contributed applications/ components/ web services/ mobile app are further approved and forwarded by the Validators (registered users next in the hierarchy) to the Central Project Management Unit (PMU).
- PMU - In the final step PMU (Committee with members from NIC/ DietY) publishes the applications/ components/ web services/ mobile app on the eGov AppStore.
- NIC may revoke your account, remove your applications/ components/ web services/ mobile app from the eGov AppStore, and delete ratings and reviews. Your account is only for your use, and you are responsible for all activity that takes place from your account.
- Contributor may submit to NIC, each application that he/ she wish to make available through eGov AppStore, including any updates to each application/ component/ web service/ mobile app, duly forwarded through the validator. NIC will preserve (or destroy) all copies of the application/ component and other materials you submit. It will not return them, so you must maintain your own backup copies.
PMU will evaluate each application/ component/ web service/ mobile app (including any updates) you submit to determine whether it complies with this agreement (which includes the Certification Requirements) and policies made available to you (if any). NIC will not make any Application/ component/ web service/ mobile app available in the eGov AppStore unless and until it is certified by PMU.
You are solely responsible for providing all content made available through your application/ component/ web service/ mobile app, including the name, trademarks, logos, icons, titles, product descriptions, documents, brochure, photos and screenshots that is provided to eGov AppStore.
- If NIC receives a claim from a third party requesting that your application be changed or removed, NIC may refer that claim to you. You must comply with the notice as soon as reasonably practicable, together with any other requirements. If you discover that your application/ component/ web service/ mobile app violates the terms of this agreement, you must immediately notify NIC and work with NIC to repair the application/ component/ web service/ mobile app.
- If you believe another application violates your rights, you may submit a claim to NIC.
- NIC respects the intellectual property rights of others. If your copyright or trademark is being infringed, you may notify NIC
- NIC has no obligation to make any application/ component/ web service/ mobile app available that you submit, even if that application/ component/ web service/ mobile app is certified.
- NIC will, in its sole discretion, make all decisions regarding placement or promotion of application/ component/ web service/ mobile app in the eGov AppStore.
- NIC may remove or suspend the availability of any application/ component/ web service/ mobile app from the eGov AppStore for any reason or no reason.
- NIC also may disable previously runnable application, if NIC believes that the application could cause harm to end users or any network, or to comply with any judicial process, government order or lawsuit settlement.
Modification or Discontinuance
The eGov AppStore is the property of NIC/ DeitY. NIC/ DeitY may change or discontinue the eGov AppStore at any time.